A broadened positive perception of LGBTQ people.
The center provides a safe space to support and celebrate LGBTQ diversity, equity, visibility and community building.
- We value families premised on love and commitment.
- We value the strength, capabilities and goodness of LGBTQ people.
- We value our allies and advocates.
- We value the education, empowerment and well-being of our communities.
- We value leadership and positive role models.
- We value our similarities and embrace our differences.
- We value full inclusion, respect and equality.
- We value financial strength and long-term viability.
Q Center provides a safe space to support and celebrate LGBTQ diversity, equity, visibility and community building. Q Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization which offers multi-generational programs and services in four core areas: Arts & Culture; Education & Training; Health & Wellness and Advocacy. 2014 Q Center 990. You can find our past 990s on GuideStar.
There are dozens of events and groups that meet here, some focused on specific topics (like coming out or gender identity) and others aimed at fun social interactions (like sing-along piano cabarets or craft nights). Entry to most of these is sliding-scale and run by dedicated volunteers, keeping Q Center truly community-driven and accessible.
In addition to our programmatic offerings, our 5,000 sq/ft facility is also a safe and friendly place to spend an afternoon. With our monthly art exhibits, extensive library collection, Resource Wall, and free WiFi access, there’s always something to see and learn here at Q Center.